Manhattan Lamborghini Huracan near Long Island
Request More Info
2019 Lamborghini Huracan EVO
Manhattan Motorcars is offering the exciting 2019 Lamborghini Huracan EVO. It retains the classic Lamborghini look while incorporating aerodynamic design changes for continuing efficiency and performance improvements. The design uses Lamborghini elements such as signature Y-shaped body elements, a front hood inspired by the Countach, air ducts mirrored from the Murcielago, and high exhaust pipes from the Lamborghini racing lines. Then Lamborghini added new features such as 20-inch Aesir wheels and Ad Personam exterior colors including Arancio Xanto orange.
The interior of the 2019 Huracan EVO reflects the evolution of the model line with its technologically advanced 8.4-inch touchscreen information system built into the center console. It allows the driver to control both vehicle and entertainment systems with the touch of a finger. The exquisite craftsmanship is reflected by a choice of materials for the upholstery including Alcantara, leather, and now Carbon Skin® which is a new carbon fiber material exclusive to Lamborghini.
New technologies are used throughout the Huracan EVO to optimize the driving performance under every road condition.
- The heart of the vehicle is Lamborghini’s Integrated Vehicle Dynamics which adjusts the vehicle for the driver’s input, selected drive mode, and the external road conditions to continually adjust the vehicle’s performance using the magnetorheological suspension.
- Vehicle handling is aided by the Lamborghini Dynamic Steering and All-Wheel Steering systems including continuous torque distribution between the two axles. Vehicle dynamics are controlled through the 8.4-inch HMI screen.
- Aerodynamics are controlled by a front splitter to create two airways beneath the vehicle, new flaps to increase aerodynamic load to keep the EVO firmly pressed against the roadway, and a new suspended spoiler for improved aerodynamic efficiency.
- The engine is evolved from Lamborghini racing and offers the highest specific power of any V-10 aspirated engine. It is highly responsive at any speed and is connected to the LDF twin-clutch 7-speed transmission for increased efficiency. The engine offers an exciting sound through a new lightweight exhaust system.
- The steering system uses electronic power steering which adapts to all driving modes and is connected to the Lamborghini Dynamic Steering system which varies the steering ratio as needed. Steering is also enhanced by all-wheel steering using electromechanical actuators.
You can personalize your Huracan EVO using Lamborghini’s Ad Personam program. This allows the vehicle to be customized to the desires of the owner. There are many choices of colors available for the brake calipers, interior materials, stitching, interior trim, and exterior to bring an owner’s vision to life. Contact Manhattan Motorcars today for more information about the thrilling 2019 Lamborghini Huracan EVO and our Ad Personam program details.
The thrill of driving a Lamborghini is indescribable. By providing a range of colors for the exterior, interior, stitching, cockpit materials and brake calipers, the combinations are practically infinite and allow you to create a car that is unique and exclusively yours while still offering the purest Italian style.Contact Us