Glickenhaus SCG Boot For Sale Near Connecticut | High End Car Dealership NJ
Glickenhaus SCG Boot
Manhattan Motorcars will be offering the Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus (SCG) Boot all-terrain vehicle as it becomes available in 2019. SCG is a NHTSA low-volume compliant manufacturer permitted to produce 325 vehicles per year. Each road-legal version of the Boot carries a 17-digit VIN and is legal in at least 49 states at this time. The SCG Boot pays homage to the legendary Steve McQueen Baja Boot.
The Boot is capable of a day in the desert, climbing rock canyons, or anything in between. In fact, the first Boot will be driven from the factory, put through the grueling Baja 1000, then will be driven back to the factory. It is offered in a Road and Race version. Specifications include:
- 84” width and 116” wheelbase
- Weight: 5200 lbs estimated
- Brakes: Wilwood Dynapro calipers with 12″ rotors
- Motor: LT1 460hp
- Transmission: 4L80E
- ?Suspension: Four wheel independent suspension with 19-inch travel
- Shocks: Fox coil over 3″ internal bypass
- 17″ Method Race Wheels with BF Goodrich Mud/Terrain T/A KM3 Tires
- Range: 400 mile highway and 200–300 mile off-road with 45 gallon fuel capacity
- Width: 88″ with race suspension
- Suspension: High strength boxed lower control arms with 22” suspension travel
- Dual Shocks: 2.5 coil over front and rear, 3” bypass front and 3.5” bypass rear
- Brakes: Race Grade Wilwood Aero6 calipers with 14″ rotors
- Motor: LT4 650hp
- Transmission: Race prepped Turbo 400
- Weight: 4900 lbs. estimated
- Additional fuel for range of 400–500 racing miles for Dakar
- BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 if 37″ tires or KR3 if 40″ tires
Contact us at Manhattan Motorcars 866-325-1538 for more information or to place an order for your SCG Boot as quantities will be limited!
Fill out the form below to start the credit application process. Someone from the dealership will get back to you soon.